Table of Contents
- Champion: Ahri
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Mod version: 1.2
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game icon
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
- Ult decal and various VFX input by Duxteh2
- Models used:
- Default Ahri, K/DA ALL Out Ahri, Heartthrob Caitlyn, Crystal Rose Janna, Crystal Rose Zyra © Riot Games
- Effects used:
- K/DA Ahri Prestige, Crystal Rose Swain, Crystal Rose Janna, Crystal Rose Zyra, Elderwood Ahri, Prestige Winterblessed Warwick © Riot Games
- Sounds used:
- Elderwood Ahri, Crystal Rose Janna © Riot Games
- Splashart background: Assets from © EA Games
Additional installation instructions
Since patch 13.10 this skin requires an Addon to work. It loads the old Prestige Winterblessed Warwick material for Ahris tails. It might break frequently.
Both need to be installed in CSLoL.
Important usage information
If you do not download the addon mentioned above, the skin will crash.
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[08.06.2023] Patch 13.11
- Fixed No longer crashes if you install the addon
- Added Addon by Guisai: loads the old Prestige WW material so the mod doesn’t crash anymore
[13.04.2023] Patch 13.7
- Fixed missing orb
[11.03.2023] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!