SKIN STATUS : Updated
- Champion replaced: Jhin
- Skin replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 1.2
- Parts used: Debonair Ezreal, Bloodmoon Jhin, Heartseeker Orianna, Masquerade Evelynn © Riot Games Casanova Zanis, Jazz Lovers Elsu ©TiMi Studios
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles + traps
- Reload animation is bugged due to unknown causes
- Yoru: Model, Rigging, Particles
- Damonix: Textures, splashart
- Bearded Shepheard: Model edit
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
- Fixed Buggy squares on abilities
[18.10.2021] Updated for Patch 11.20
- Fixed Outdated bins, no longer has missing sounds
[14.02.2021] First release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.