SKIN STATUS : Updated
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Sona
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.1
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen + in-game skin icon
- Modified particles
- Swapped animations: This skin uses DJ Sona animations, so don’t have this skin installed if you want to play another Sona skin!
- Model parts used: Wild Rift Sona, K/DA All Out Ahri, K/DA All Out Seraphine, True Damage Yasuo © Riot Games
- Background image from Freepik
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
[07.10.2021] improved Animations – Less weird floating hair
- Improved Animations (thanks to Devil and Franchlitz)
[13.07.2017] First release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.