SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Jhin
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.2
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Model parts used: Base Jhin, Pool Party Gangplank, Pool Party Dr. Mundo, Pool Party Caitlyn, Pool Party Graves, High Noon Jhin, Pool Party Miss Fortune, Pool Party Ziggs © Riot Games
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
[08.08.2018] First release
[05.01.2021] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[19.06.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3+
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.