Table of Contents
- Champion: Karma
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.5
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game icon
- Modified particles
- Model parts used:
- Challenger Karma, Amethyst Ashe, Pool Party Leona, Pool Party Lulu, Pool Party Fiora, Pool Party Miss Fortune © Riot Games
Screenshots and videos
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[15.04.2023] Patch 13.4 fix
- Fixed Bugged Healthbars
- Fixed missing voice, bugged particles
- Added HUD circle
[18.10.2021] Updated for Patch 11.20
- Fixed Outdated bins, no longer has missing sounds
[27.06.2021] Updated for Patch 11.3+
- FixeDUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
[28.01.2020] Updated for Fantome and LCS-Manager
- FixedNow works as a Mod for LCS-Manager and Fantome
[20.07.2017] First release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!