SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion replaced: Evelynn
- Skin replaced: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 1.2
- Description: Parts used: Bloodmoon Evelynn, Demon Vi, Project Ekko, Shadow Evelynn, Project Warwick, Project Irelia, Prestige Project, Project Akali, Program LeBlanc © Riot Games
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
[27.12.2019] First release
[05.02.2021] Update for Patch 11.3
- FixedUpdated the skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
[22.08.2021] Lower Quality support
- Added Support for Medium/Low/Very Low champion quality settings
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.