Table of Contents
- Champion: Riven
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin Version: 1.5
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game icon
- Uses Sentinel Riven animations
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
- Modified Voice – for en_US only
- Parts used:
- PROJECT: Katarina, PROJECT: Irelia, PROJECT: Varus, PROJECT: Senna, PROJECT: Akali, PROJECT: Ekko, Pulsefire Fiora © Riot Games
- Particles used:
- Pulsefire Riven, PROJECT: Katarina, PROJECT: Ekko, PROJECT: Renekton, PROJECT: Vi
- Sounds used:
- PROJECT: Leona, PROJECT: Renekton, Pulsefire Riven
- Froggles for the Adobe Audition preset
- Shadows are not accurate on the non-ult sword due to how the skin is made
- Sword briefly gets stuck in the ground when casting the ult for the second time
- Will break all other Riven skins that use her basic animations (all skins before Dawnbringer)
Additional installation instructions
There are 2 downloads:
- PROJECT: Riven – This is the mod, the new model, effects, etc. but NOT THE VOICEOVER
- Additional download PROJECT: Riven Voice (English only): This is JUST the voiceover, no model, effects, etc. This only works if your client is in English.
Downlaod and Socials
The voice only works for English Clients (en_US)!
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
[24.02.2023] Patch 13.4 fix
- Fixed Bugged Healthbars
[31.01.2023] VFX Update for Patch 13.1
- Fixed Broken VFX due to the new season
[02.11.2022] File fixed
- Fixed random issue when importing the file in CSLoL
[13.11.2022] OPTIONAL update: Changed how the mod works
- Changed Mod now works a bit different: The actual mod and the English voiceover are now seperated into 2 mod files, so people who want the voice have 2 mods installed
- removed version that directly included the mod + voice
[22.10.2022] Fixed voice
- Fixed missing voices
[20.03.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Make sure to check out our FAQ and Error fixes to solve any issues you might have.
If your problem still persists, join our Discord and ask in the #help channel.