Table of Contents
- Champion: Zed
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Yoru
- Skin version: 1.3
- New model and texture
- Supportsall champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen & Champion circle
- Modified particles
- Pulsefire Shen, Project Akali © Riot Games
- Prep School Murad © Moontoon
- Energy sword © Halo
Completely optional: if you enjoy my work you can…
…buy me a coffee 🙂 (Ko-Fi Donation)
…directly donate via Paypal ^-^
Download and Socials
[09.11.2022] Fixed particles
- Fixed bugged particles
- Updated freshened up the post a bit
[04.09.2021] Mainly particle update
- Added Blue recolor for a lot of red leftovers
- Fixed E and R sound
- Improved Now should load more quickly and have less conflicts with other skins
- Changed File location of particles
- FixedRandom blue squares no longer appear
- RemovedWeird permanent speedlines
[03.03.2021] First release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!