This tutorial shows you how to create your own custom BGM (background music) mod for League.
If you encounter any issues with this tutorial or you don’t understand part of it, you can ask for help on the Killerskins-Discord server
or you can contact me directly: Zamius
Table of Contents
[I put here the timestamps of each steps from the video, if you want to jump to a specific part.]
- Get your songs x1-3 ready.
- All songs in WAV-format
- “Intro” song 1:39 length
- Mid game song 4:04
- Late game song 3:50
- [0:21] Download needed programs + mod files including ZIP-file.
- [1:55] Install Wwise (latest or 2016 version).
Let’s get to work!
- [0:58] Open BNK Extract (BNK gui.exe) and insert the asked files to the program.
- [2:18] Launch Wwise from the launcher and create the conversion project.
- [5:04] Back to BNK Extract where the REAL magic happens by replacing the default/previous songs WEM-data and finally creating your treasure: The WPK-file!
Creating The Mod Itself Finally!
[6:31] Open LCS-Manager at last and make your dream BGM mod a reality!
“I can’t hear anything when I try in-game, but it works in GUI.exe!”
- Solution: Just re-convert the WAV-files again to WEM until their file sizes are like under 10 Mb each. If they are pretty much same as WAVs, then the conversion have failed/bugged.