This tutorial shows you how to create your own custom BGM (background music) mod for League.
If you encounter any issues with this tutorial or you don’t understand part of it, you can ask for help on the Killerskins-Discord server
or you can contact me directly: Zamius#7516
Table of Contents
- BNK Extract
- Audacity (if you need to adjust/convert your songs)
- LCS-Manager (d’uh!)
[I put here the timestamps of each steps from the video, if you want to jump to a specific part.]
- [0:30] Download needed programs + mod files including ZIP-file. You have also a Google Sheet-list available if you feel like to using it. If you do, then make sure to make a copy of the sheet file first, so you can edit it!
- [1:04] Install Wwise (latest or 2016 version).
Let’s get to work!
- [0:56] Create your VO lines and export them as WAV-files
- [1:04] Convert them into WEM-files with Wwise
- [1:57] Modding the VO lines into the game (AKA modification process)
Creating The Mod Itself Finally!
[2:38] Open LCS-Manager at last and make your dream announcer mod a reality!
“I can’t hear anything when I am in-game, but it works in GUI.exe!”
- Solution: Just re-convert the WAV-files again to WEM until their file sizes are like under 10 Mb each. If they are pretty much the same as WAVs, then the conversion has failed/bugged.
“I get an error something about “Access denied!”
- Solution: Try opening CSLol-manager with admin rights.