SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “Summoners Rift”
- Textures replaced?: “Yes”
- Models replaced/added?: “Yes”
- Edited Map*11*.bin?: ” Yes”
- Author: “⭐Zelos”
- Skin Version: “1.2”
- Description: “HI this is my Blood Theme Rift ( old msi 2017 blood moon rift and my new Blood moon Rift 2021) hf 😀
- Turret skin by Yoru
Important usage information
This Map only has 2 options: High/Very High and Low/Very Low. Medium is not different.
(does not display actual colors)
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[24.09.2021] Current patch release
- Fixed Missing texture squares (World)
- ADDED RTX Vision on the medium slot ( 2x)
[11.08.2021] Current patch release
- Fixed Missing texture squares
[09.05.2021] First release
- ADDED Project minions , baron odyssey(with skin) , skin for all monsters , ionia : turret inib nexus (by Yoru)
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.