SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “Summoners Rift”
- Textures replaced?: “Yes”
- Models replaced/added?: “Yes”
- Edited Map*Number*.bin?: ” No”
- Author: “⭐Zelos”
- Skin Version: “1.1”
- Description: “HI this is my mix maps v3 3 maps on 1 mod good luck hf 😀 “
Very low = emerald rift
medium = amethyst rift
very high = ruby rift
Important usage information
(does not display actual colors)
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- Addedproject minions
- Fixedturret, nexus and inhib by Yoru
[11.08.2021] Current patch release
- Fixed Missing texture squares
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.