SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “5v5 Summoner’s Rift”
- Textures replaced?: “Yes”
- Models replaced/added?: “No”
- Edited Map*Number*.bin?: “No”
- Author: “⭐Zelos”
- Skin Version: “2.3”
- Description: “This map *looks* like a RTX vision for lol 😀 not a true 4k map
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[24.09.2021] Current patch release
- Fixed Missing texture squares (World)
[11.08.2021] 11.16 patch release
- Fixed Missing texture squares
- Fixed ( fixed crab skin , shop skin , and 4x_ 2x_ resolution fixed )
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.